12.25.2012

Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas.  Ours was lovely!  My boys had a wonderful time today playing with their new legos and wearing their mama made star wars p.j's. 
My husband's 95 year old grandmother spent the day with us - it was wonderful!!

My hubs and I were up late lastnight wrapping last minute gifts.  I checked my email and there was a sneak peek at the new Stitch Spring 2013.  I received the best Christmas gift ever - one of my projects that is in the issue made it on the cover!!!!  I'm so excited....I had a really hard time falling asleep lastnight!!

The issue hits stores on January 15th but the digital issue is available now.  You can find it here.
I will post more pictures once the issue is out......I promise it is a good one.  Lots of wonderful projects!!

xo
Charise

18 comments:

  1. Oooh! That would be the perfect beach umbrella! Congratulations on being a 'cover girl'! I'm going to try to get a copy of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Wonderful magazine in which to be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Kids Games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Your tote is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the magazine cover! I have to tell you that your apple paper piecing is on my to-do list for this year:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That's so exciting (and I didn't know Stitch was available electronically - thanks for the link)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome - well done you!!! And a Merry Christmas to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute cute bag -- and on the cover! That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bag is really sweet...the slippers are adorable! Can't wait to get this issue and make some!
    Congratulations on a beautiful cover!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great way to celebrate Christmas! Just so you know, I saw the cover, too, earlier, and KNEW it was one of your projects. Your style is so distinctive and sooooo fabulous! Looks like a must-buy issue for me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great achievement and so well deserved. I just love it to pieces. I don't know what else is in the magazine but I'm sure this is THE best thing in it. Hope you guys had a really great Christmas and wll have a happy and healthy New Year.
    Love
    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your work is amazing, congrats and hope to see you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Charice you are such a talented designer! I purchased the Spring 2013 issue of Stitch because of the cover ... your RAINY DAY PURSE :) I found your blog as a result of your Rainy Day Purse project. Your designs are so fresh and HaPpY !

    I would like to know ( if possible ) the source for the dictionary-print fabric.

    Thank you so very much for making my crafty heart smile,
    Bebe from South Georgia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!