1.14.2013

Tea Time

One of my New Years goals was to get caught up on projects.  Today I stitched together a Cocorico Bee block for Kylie.  Her month was September so I'm a wee bit behind : )
Her theme is "The Best of the British".  I have a collection of red and white transferware most of which are vintage from England.   I used my Tea Time paper piecing pattern and Lakehouse tea  fabric to give the tea pot and cup a Spode feeling.
 
 

A pic of some favorite pieces : )
 
Have a lovely day!
xo
Charise

11 comments:

  1. So pretty! I like that red against the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fantastic block! She is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cool block! I love the way you used that fun fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are a clever lady. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So amazingly pretty. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh,yikes, Charise, that's so charming! Surely Kylie will think it well worth the wait... What a gorgeous block!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous malorgeous this is. Love them both but I think this one's my fav!!

    You are so clever.

    Lots of Love
    P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning. You capture the idea of the china pattern perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this! Great job on the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!