10.23.2014

Citrus Pouch on the Liberty of London Craft Blog!



I absolutely love Liberty fabrics!  The colors, quality, drape - they are divine.  My inspiration for the latest project I designed for the Liberty Craft Blog came from a paper piecing pattern. I thought the Citrus wedges would make an adorable pouch! 

You can find the pattern and instruction on the Liberty Craft Blog.
At 10" x 5 1/4" it is the perfect size to use as a pencil pouch, make-up bag or to carry a small, portable sewing project.

Happy Sewing.
xo
Charise

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great tutorial. I love the fabrics you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE!!!! Love what you did

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the Liberty website has your tutorial anymore. Is there another site for it? I think it's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too would like the pattern and Tutorial for the Citrus Pouch pictured above... could you email me at wthomp@windstream.net or post the pattern on Facebook... Thank you..4/13/2017 6:53 AM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!