2.07.2015

~ January ~ The month in Review

I'm shocked it is already February!  January went by so fast.  I did have some fun creating a few new patterns and tutorials.



You can find my Free Crayon Paper Piecing Pattern ~HERE~  It is a perfect beginning pattern if you have always wanted to try paper piecing. 


Once you make the paper pieced pencil why not make the pencil pouch?  it is a perfect teacher gift or fun gift for a little one filled with crayons or colored pencils.



You can also find lots of tips in the Dec/Jan Issue of Sew it All magazine.  I designed a fun paper pieced sewing machine cover! You can find the paper piecing pattern ~HERE~
Click on "Download the Paper Piecing Guide" to get the pattern.




I finished my "Tea Time" pattern which is in my Etsy and Craftsy shops.



I had fun making my Lovely Gathered Clutch with suede trim and 
I also made one entirely out of suede.
If you'd like to try sewing with suede and leather head on over to find some tips and tricks ~HERE~



I made another short sleeve version of my Anna Blouse.  I love the Kokka camera print fabric.

Stay tuned for a long sleeve version made out of Cotton + Steel Frock Rayon!

xo
Charise


1 comment:

  1. Your patterns as always are outstanding. I have looked and looked for fabric with words as many of your are. Could you give us the name of fabric lines too?

    Keep on sewing ~ ~ ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!