11.27.2017

Cyber Monday sale in my Etsy Shop



Hope you are having a good Monday!
The Holiday Season has begun at the Randell house.  We had a busy weekend filled with Christmas tree cutting and a Santa Photo!  I told my 14 year old son that he has to have photos taken with Santa until he moves out!!!! : )

I have a long list of Holiday Sewing and will get to that soon after writing this blog post and cleaning up my sewing room : )

I am having a sale in my Etsy shop today and tomorrow November 27th and 28th.  15% off of everything in the shop.  I have listed a limited number of signed "Super Cute Paper Piecing" books which have lots of cute projects for Holiday gift sewing.  They also make great gifts!

Happy Sewing!
xo
Charise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!