12.04.2017

Daisy Pincushion Tutorial


Hello and Happy Monday!

My book "Super Cute Paper Piecing" is now in stores and available online !
I also have a limited number of signed copies in my Etsy shop.

I created a tutorial/pattern from one of the patterns in my book.  This cute pincushion is made from the Daisy Bowl pattern in my book.
It would make a fun gift!
You can find the tutorial and pattern [HERE] 



The Daisy is paper pieced and I had fun fussy cutting the petals.
The background fabric is yarn dyed Essex Linen in color Flax.
My favorite places to find fun fabrics are Sew Me a Song on Etsy, Sunny Day Supply, Pink Castle Fabrics and Fat Quarter Shop.

And of course, I always try to support my local fabric stores : )


I filled the pincushion with a bit of fiber fill to give the corners a nice shape and then added ground walnut shells for weight and some lavender buds to add a light scent.

Have a lovely day!
Happy Sewing

xo
Charise





1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!