12.07.2017

Umbrella Pouch ~ from "Super Cute Paper Piecing"




This fun umbrella pouch pattern is from my new book "Super Cute Paper Piecing!"  I used the Vintage apron pouch pattern and the paper pieced Umbrella from my "Rain, Rain, go away purse" as the focal block.
The blocks in "Super Cute Paper Piecing" are interchangeable and can be used on different projects.
I love how it turned out.

It will be a great Christmas gift filled with some goodies!


The background fabric is Robert Kaufmann Essex Linen in color Steel.
The yellow/pink floral print on the umbrella is also Robert Kaufmann -  "Pretty Posies" by Darlene Zimmerman.
The tiny pink grid print is "Retro 30's Child Smile" by Lecien, 
and the text print is "Flower Patch" by Lori Holt for Riley Blake Fabrics.
You can find most of these fabrics at Fat Quarter Shop.
Another great place to find older or out of print fabrics is on Etsy.



I found this cute zipper pull on Etsy.  Such a fun way to add a special touch to your pouch.

Happy Sewing! 
xo
Charise

2 comments:

  1. Un neceser bellísimo y muy original Charise !!!!!Me gusta mucho.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cute project Charise!! I love the pouch and the matching pull is just too perfect! :-) I have the book on my Christmas list, so I'll see if it is one of the gifts that the family gets me. If not, It just might slip into my Amazon cart after Christmas! hehe hugs, H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!