5.14.2018

Spring Blossoms Sew Along ~ Catch up Week



Happy Monday and welcome to the Spring Blossoms Sew Along.
Today was suppose to be the "Assemble The Quilt" week of the sew along.

Unfortunately I have had a problem with my computer and my files have disappeared.
As in, whoosh they disappeared into thin air and, I cannot find the folder on my computer!
I am working to restore documents so there will be a short delay in the Sew Along.

Good news, if you are following the schedule you have some time to catch up.
And you can find the updated schedule [HERE]

Have a lovely day!
xo
Charise


1 comment:

  1. I want to join the sew along, and I have the book, but life keeps getting in the way!! Maybe this week of you trying to restore your files will give me a chance!! :-) Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!
I love to read your comments - they make my day!!